both SWS and Pulse Asia surveys hit 100% match with official senatoriables 2013 election Comelec results
there is no other way to describe it -both SWS and Pulse Asis senatoriables polls during the 2013 mid term election were impressive, both hit 100% in the list of senatoriables they had on their surveys compared to the top 12 on the final & official results from the Comelec.
SWS conducted their last survey for the senatoriables election May 2 to 3 and got these results compared to the actual and final Comelec results:
- 12 out of 12 in the poll came out as top 12 in the Comelec tally, 100% success rate
- 3 senatoriables, Escudero, K Pimentel and Honasan came in at exactly the ranking on the survey and the Comelec tally, a 25% match.
- 5 senatoriables, Legarda, AP Cayetano, N Binay, B Aquino and Trillanes came within 1 to 2 places off in the survey versus the final Comelec tally, a 42% match.
- adding the two numbers, 8 out of 12 or 67% came within a match to 2 places on the survey versus the Comelec tally
- only 4, Poe, S Angara, Ejercito and C Villar was off by more than 2 places from the final tally
Pulse Asia conducted its last survey for the senatoriables election on may 10 to 11. because of the nature of reporting and computation done by Pulse Asia on their poll results which were all expressed on a range, 11 out of 12 senatoriables matched the placements of the senatoriables to that of the Comelec tally. only 1 senatoriable, C. Villar was off.
the range means the Pulse Asia poll results were showing a lot of ties or statistically insignificant differences from senatoriable to another.
what does this all mean?
it means SWS and Pulse Asia election polls are highly reliable and an excellent gauge of people’s sentiments on elections. there can be no better result than a 100% match rate and specially with a high number of matches coming in less than 2 places off.
that means the vetting of respondents done by the pollsters are excellent and are precisely representative of the voting population. it also means the random sampling done by these two polling agencies are to the point. most importantly, the sample size of 1,200 to 1,500 are good enough to be able to capture sentiments of voters on a national scale.
the above points, specially on the sample size have been the most questioned by non-believers of surveys, SWS and Pulse Asia in particular. not that the haters are able to present statistical arguments against the pollsters, but these have been incessantly raised by them. we have always said, those who raise them are those who are not winning in the polls thus having a skewed agenda. the excellent match up results proves the counter argument correct.
last point on what this means – it will be wise for election candidates in the future to subscribe and pay attention to the SWS and Pulse Asia election polls.
we came across an interesting website on twitter the other day (courtesy of @Simply_Clinton) – twitter audit (http://www.twitteraudit.com/). the website analyses a twitter account’s followers and determines what portion are “real” followers and what is “fake”.
we assume “real” followers are other twitter accounts with individual humans behind them that follow a twitter account. they are acquired over time who follows an account based on a match on interest, point of view, tweets that are simply interesting or where to get information from.
“fake” followers are bots (internet robots) who are added to the list of followers just to add numbers to the followers list. the thinking is that, the more followers have or the greater the number of followers, the more popular the twitter user/account is. we have all heard of a twitter following contest of some sort between the likes of justin bieber and lady gaga for example. that is the whole idea behind it.
we are guessing someone having a bigger number of followers will feel important or encourage others to follow the person.
apparently, there are internet services from whom you can buy twitter followers. social media practitioners apparently do this all the time for their clients. when you hire a social media practitioner, adding or padding your follower list is one of the things they do for you.
with this in mind, we ran some 2013 senatoriables twitter accounts to find out what is the ratio of “real” vs “fake” twitter followers they have on their accounts.
we do not know if these politicians actually “bought” followers and we are not even giving an opinion on it. maybe they are all “real” followers and that the twitteraudit.com is wrong or giving us bad data or they have a large number of twitter followers whose accounts have become dormant for a long time. these things happen. and we really do not know how accurate or reliable twitteraudit.com is.
take these with a grain salt, decide on your own what they mean.
for good measure, we also put here our own (@wawam) twitter audit and other politicians who are active on twitter. looking at the other audit results will give you a better gauge of what the data all mean for the rest.
the good news is that the country has two polling companies doing a great job of capturing the sentiments of voters – SWS (social weather station) and Pulse Asia. it also adds to it that they tend to conduct the polls at about the same time. with the respondent criteria about the same and survey timing very close to each other, comparing the two results is a very good thing to do.
surveys give the people a view, scientific and objective, of what others think about candidates and issues. it can help others shape or confirm their own views. in this complex world of ours, more information is always better.
for candidates and handlers of the candidates, it can be more than informational, it can be very instructive. they can use the results to re-shape, change directions or strengthen their winning strategies or fix and avoid their losing strategies.
but that is very much dependent on the skill sets of the candidates and their handlers on analyzing and understanding surveys. that is the first step.
the second and the more important step is formulating new strategies and plans based on the survey analysis and conclusions.
we are providing here a first step analysis of the survey results. there are a few more steps on analysis that needs to be done and more steps at formulating action steps in strategy change and plans formulation. but those are for another day.
in the meantime….
data sources: Pulse Asia & SWS
also read (click) :
the latest february 2013 SWS survey, on the 2013 senatoriables is characterized by dramatic drops and dramatic increases in rankings and/or ratings by some senatoriables. the dramatic drops are all on UNA senatoriables while the dramatic increases were on Team PNoy senatoriables.
this survey results are grim and bad news for many UNA senatoriables and for the whole party and great news for Team PNoy and specific senatoriables.
this is how bad it is for the UNA senatoriables :
- 9 out of the top 12 senatoriables belong to the admin PNoy coalition with the UNA opposition getting only 3
- 3 UNA senatoriables dropped out of the top 12 while 2 from Team PNoy barged into the top 12
- 6 out 12 Team PNoy senatoriables gained in rank (aquino, poe, villar, madrigal, trillanes and angara), 6 stayed the same (cayetano, escudero, hontiveros, legarda, magsaysay r, pimentel)
- 6 out of 9 UNA senatoriables declined in rank (honasan, ejercito, enrile, gordon, maceda, zubiri), only 2 gained (binay, magsaysay) while 1 stayed the same (cojuangco)
- 5 in 12 of the Team PNoy senatoriables gained in ratings (aquino, madrigal, poe, trillanes, villar), 4 stayed (angara, escudero, hontiveros, pimentel) while only 3 lost cayetano, legarda, magsaysay r). these three losses were minimal with 2 losing only 1 percentage point while the 3rd lost 2 percentage points
- on the other hand, 7 out of 9 senatoriables of UNA lost ratings (cojuangco, ejercito, enrile, gordon, honasan, maceda, zubiri), 1 the same (magsaysay m) and only 1 gained (binay).
- most of the dramatic loses in rankings and/or ratings were suffered by the UNA senatoriables – jv ejercito, migz zubiri, jack enrile, gringo honasan and ernie maceda
- consequently, most of the dramatic gains in ranking and ratings were gained by Team PNoy senatoriables – grace poe, bam aquino, jamby madrigal and cynthia villar
- no changes occurred for UNA bottom dweller mitos magsaysay, tingting cojuangco and ernie maceda
what can explain the dramatic loses by the UNA senatoriables?
we think its a brand positioning blunder by UNA. we read it first from statements from mitos magsaysay where she said UNA wanted “aquino to succeed” and that their role is to give “constructive criticism”. (read here: malacanang delivers THE BOMB on senatoriable mitos magsaysay)
a few days after that, jv ejercito basically said the same thing, plus the UNA spokesman. some of them even said UNA was not necessarily an opposition party. instead of saying they are an opposition party, they were saying things like they will be “fiscalizers”. why then would voters favor UNA when the president himself has his own set of senatoriables?
these were very confusing statements by the UNA senatoriables and the UNA party. people must have wondered if UNA was not the opposition party, what are they then? that can mean they are part of the administration. if they are part of the administration, why do they have competing senatoriables to that of the admin party?
this was a very basic and fundamental blunder by UNA. instead of differentiating themselves against Team PNoy, they were actually making themselves similar to their opponents. two of the key elements of brand building is uniqueness and differentiation versus competition. instead of achieving those, they were actually making themselves similar. the result is UNA’s brand positioning became invisible in the eyes of the voters. being invisible allows the voters to only see Team PNoy.
Team PNoy released their TV ads soon after. statements by jv ejercito and the UNA party in reaction to the TV ad did not help the party either and made it worst for them.
Ejercito explained where UNA stands when it comes to the Aquino administration. They support his platform of good governance but they want to keep the Senate as an independent institution to keep the administration in check.
“We admit that the President is very popular. We have supported the President on his thrust for good governance. But sometimes when you are too popular, you do not know anymore the pulse of the people,” he said.
ejercito’s words explain the problem UNA created for themselves. he did say the party supports aquino in his platform of good governance. aquino was elected by a landslide vote and continue to be the country’s most popular president on the basis of a good governance election promise and actions during his term. ejercito simply acknowledged aquino is doing well which we think to many voters would mean they should favor the senators aquino is supporting.
UNA was not defining themselves in the mind of the voters. what they were doing instead was propping up even more an already popular president and this president has his own list of senatoriables.
in marketing and advertising, you never talk about your competition, you talk about yourself and how good you are and what you can do that competition cannot. if you talk about competition, you do so only to show their weakness or failure. in this case UNA was not even mentioning any failure or weakness of aquino or Team PNoy. ejercito even praised the achievements and strengths of aquino.
UNA’s blunder is not just very bad brand positioning, we think its really a detrimental strategic blunder. we are guessing that they did research and found out that noynoy aquino is a very popular president and that noynoy aquino is the strongest endorser in philippine politics bar none.
UNA was unable to figure what they can do to counter this high popularity of noynoy aquino. we think their biggest error is thinking that since aquino is very popular, they should not go against him. and that thinking is very much like giving up on the election even before it started.
this kind of results in the surveys with the kind of competition and smarts or lack of smarts by UNA is not surprising. Team PNoy must be very pleased with the way UNA is handling their campaign.
Team PNoy takes the lead in latest SWS-BW poll
president noynoy aquino makes history – net satisfaction rating beats all presidents since cory aquino
the SWS through businessworld released the latest presidential public satisfaction survey results, the Third Quarter 2012 Social Weather Report. the survey was conducted on august 24 to 27, 2012 which is period 9 of aquino’s presidency.
we did an analysis of the survey results and one of the headlines from the survey results which has not been mentioned in news reports is that president aquino’s period 9 rating compared to similar period 9 net satisfaction ratings of other presidents before him is the highest among all of them (chart below).
- cory aquino : +32% points
- fidel ramos : +49% points
- erap estrada : +19% points
- gloria macapagal arroyo : +28% points
- noynoy aquino : +67% points
comparing aquino’s latest net satisfaction rating to the same period 9 of the other presidents is the proper way to compare these ratings. comparing it to the same period of the administration of the presidents remove the “seasonality effect” of the ratings. removing that makes the ratings comparable and “of the same kind”.
satisfaction ratings of presidents normally drop the longer the presidents sits in office. this happens as people remove more and more of the honeymoon feeling with the new president and as the president performs his duties on a regular basis. it is normal to see more people getting disappointed as the people see that the president is unable to fulfill his election promises and as the president fumbles on day to day performance.
the chart above shows the cory, ramos and erap saw their net satisfaction ratings drop from the high at the start of their administration to period 9. only arroyo enjoyed a slight increase. it is interesting that aquino was able to beat the performance of his mother, cory who undoubtedly was one of the country’s most popular presidents.
to see president aquino’s ratings rise at this level and beating all the other presidents is a testament to the huge popularity of the sitting president among the people.
in a previous post in this blog (click to read : ABC socio eco class gives aquino satisfaction ratings rebound, hits highest level in his presidency) we also said that aquino’s latest satisfaction ratings got a boost from the rich or the ABC socio-eco class (chart below).
aquino getting a boost on his over-all net satisfaction rating because of the rich or the ABC socio-eco class is more significant as the lowest net satisfaction rating he got in the last period (period 8) was caused by the rich or the ABC socio-eco class abandoning aquino together with urban areas and ncr. (read blog post here: the rich from NCR & urban areas abandons aquino, grossly dissatisfied with president’s performance – SWS survey). the latest satisfaction rating of aquino marks the return of the rich or the ABC socio-eco class in supporting aquino.
carlo p arvisu
the rich or the ABC socio-eco class has come back big for president noynoy aquino – his over-all satisfaction rating went up on the exceptional ratings given by the them. satisfaction rating by the ABC jumped from 54% to 84%, dissatisfaction dropped to just 6% from 29% and consequently the net satisfaction rating increased to +78%.
the increases in the satisfaction ratings and decreases on the dissatisfaction ratings favored aquino across the board but it was the ABC socio eco class that gave the biggest movements.
Record rating for Aquino
BY NOEMI M. GONZALES, Reporter
PUBLIC SATISFACTION with President Benigno S.C. Aquino III has rebounded to the highest so far for his administration after falling to a personal low in May, the Social Weather Stations (SWS) said in a new report.
Mr. Aquino’s net satisfaction score rose 25 points to a “very good” +67 in an August poll from the “good” +42 three months earlier, with 77% of respondents saying they were satisfied with his performance, up from 63% in May. Those who said otherwise accounted for 10%, an improvement from the 21% previously.
The Aug. 24-27 survey, the results of which were made exclusive to BusinessWorld, showed Mr. Aquino’s best marks yet since he took office in mid-2010. His previous high was a “very good” +64 in November 2010.
His latest score compares to the personal bests of former presidents Gloria Macapagal Arroyo (+30, March 2004), Joseph Ejercito Estrada (+67, March 1999), Fidel V. Ramos (+69 , July 1993) and Corazon C. Aquino’s all-time high of +72 in October 1986.
The SWS classifies net satisfaction scores of +70 and above as excellent; +50 to +69, very good; +30 to +49, good; +10 to +29, moderate, +9 to -9, neutral; -10 to -29, poor; -30 to -49, bad; -50 to -69, very bad; -70 and below, execrable.
SWS Survey Results : Mga Tunay Na Pilipinong Bayani (True Filipino Heros)
SWS survey detail
8 April 2011
First Quarter 2011 Social Weather Survey:
Jose Rizal, Andres Bonifacio, and Ninoy Aquino
are top three most identified Filipino heroes
Social Weather Stations
Jose Rizal, Andres Bonifacio, and Ninoy Aquino are the top three most mentioned persons considered to be genuine Filipino heroes, according to the First Quarter 2011 Social Weather Survey, conducted from March 4-7, 2011.
The survey question was, “Sino-sino po ang mga taong kinikilala ninyong tunay na bayaning Pilipino? Maaari po kayong magbanggit ng hanggang limang tao.” [“Who are the persons whom you consider a genuine Filipino hero? You can name at up to five persons.”]
To that, 75% named Jose Rizal, 34% named Andres Bonifacio, and 20% named Benigno “Ninoy” Aquino Jr. [Table 1].
They were followed by Cory Aquino (14%), Apolinario Mabini (14%), Emilio Aguinaldo (11%), Ferdinand Marcos (5.1%), Ramon Magsaysay (4.3%), Manuel L. Quezon (3.8%), and Lapu-Lapu (3.7%).
1 Million hits and going...
- 1,658,208 hits
- RT @TIME: This is what every generation gets wrong about sex ti.me/2oAxoCD ... wawam tweeted 3 hours ago
- isn't Davao the safest city in the PHL? on top of being drug free? that's from Duterte. twitter.com/cnnphilippines… ... wawam tweeted 3 hours ago
- we just need an official announcement that the PHL is the province of China & Duterte it's agent & puppet, twitter.com/cnnphilippines… ... wawam tweeted 3 hours ago
- wtf?! Duterte was chewing gum??? balasubas talaga tong si Duterte. twitter.com/inquirerdotnet… ... wawam tweeted 3 hours ago
- China's agent, Rody Duterte was there, in white barong in this pic. @FDPascual twitter.com/fdpascual/stat… ... wawam tweeted 3 hours ago
- "Secret Cell": Okay with me - de la Rosa it's ok? de la Rosa, Duterte & cabinet members shud stay inside for 8 days yahoo.com/news/philippin… ... wawam tweeted 3 hours ago
- RT @MadMoneyOnCNBC: Find out what @JimCramer is predicting about $AAPL stock ahead of earnings. cnb.cx/2oUq8h5 https://t.co/l4ndud… ... wawam tweeted 10 hours ago
- RT @condeHRW: Philippines: Release and Protect “Secret Jail” Detainees / Investigate, close unofficial police lock-up cells: @HRW https://t… ... wawam tweeted 10 hours ago
- RT @Ms_Asia_Pacific: Translation: "I am not a drug addict. It's my brother but he is in jail now. Don't shoot me." FYI @PhelimKine @bouckap… ... wawam tweeted 10 hours ago
- RT @TIME: If you want to retire in 10 years, do these 5 things now ti.me/2qg0dk9 ... wawam tweeted 18 hours ago
- RT @nycjim: Trump says frenzy of executive orders shows he's doing something, but many of them are largely meaningless. https://t.co/kWIYWX… ... wawam tweeted 19 hours ago
- RT @Calvinn_Hobbes: 😁💤 https://t.co/cXnsXURaz1 ... wawam tweeted 22 hours ago
Readers Speak Up
|Ahahaha on A SOCIAL CONTRACT WITH THE FIL…|
|maurice inocencio on why Mar Roxas’ “Da…|
|depressed person on ateneo de manila department of…|
|Claire on 2 things Leni Robredo should d…|
|Orlando Busayong on the winning ads of the 2016 Ph…|
|jampopoy on at last, a great TV ad for Mar…|
|edwin on at last, a great TV ad for Mar…|
|Jose Lazir on Mar Roxas 2 mini-attack ads…|
|Jo on at last, a great TV ad for Mar…|
|Leni Robredo’s… on 2 things Leni Robredo should d…|
|Average Player on what is “TRAPO”?|
|Average Player on what is “TRAPO”?|
|wawam on is the attack / negative ad ag…|
|Ram on is the attack / negative ad ag…|
|oliver s babatid (@v… on 2016 Presidentiables Online Po…|
Most Read Posts Today
- ateneo de manila department of psychology's report on noynoy aquino's mental health
- senator nene pimentel dives into a pool of shame and dishonor with "insertion" remark towards mar roxas, takes the senate with him
- what is "TRAPO"?
- adding 2 more years to basic education will further widen the rich & poor divide
- both SWS and Pulse Asia surveys hit 100% match with official senatoriables 2013 election Comelec results
- VP Binay withdraws from debate with Trillanes, Senator Nancy deep in thought on what to say about it
- RH Bill No. 5043 Full Text
- > 9 Years Of Arroyo: A Review - Cayetano Paderanga Jr.
- is APO (alpha phi omega) frat VP jejomar binay's rope around his neck?
- 8 REASONS WHY CATHOLICS SUPPORT RH by Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago
- UNHR: “The President-elect (Duterte) fools no one when he says he is not calling on people to be killed.”
- change has arrived – PDI uses the word “fuck” on its front page, a first in PHL journalism
- 4th presidential debate transcript here
- why Rody Duterte is wrong for the country – he inspires us be our worst #2016PHVote
- Daang Matuwid – the Mar Roxas presidential bid killer #2016PHVote
comments & reactions
top rated posts, comments & sections
comments, suggestions & inquiries
Read Other Sections:
- First Report of the IIRC on the Rizal Park Hostage-taking Incident
- Noynoy Aquino Landslide Win
- Pope Benedict On Condom Use
- President Noynoy Aquino’s Campaign Promises
- The Noynoy Aquino Presidency
- Gloria Macapagal Arroyo – Reviews
- > 8 State of the Nation Addresses of Arroyo
- > 9 Years Of Arroyo: A Review – Cayetano Paderanga Jr.
- > Arroyo ‘has done little or none at all’ – PDI readers
- > Arroyo’s performance, trust ratings. It’s downhill after 2004 -Minerva Generalao, Kate V. Pedroso
- > At Supreme Court, she won some, lost big – Isagani Cruz
- > Budget unbalanced, injustice in tax policy – Cielito Habito
- > Business unhappy with Arroyo performance
- > Education: Plugging leaks, shortages – Juan Miguel Luz
- > Employment record: Good, bad and ugly – Tomas Africa
- > Environment suffered badly, say critics – philip tubeza
- > Gloria and her SONAs: Long on show, short on substance – PCIJ
- > Health: Good news with lots of buts… – Jaime Galvez Tan
- > Palace stinks with scandals – Eliza Victoria, Cyril Bonabente
- > Scandals without closure overshadow successes- juliet labog-javellana
- > Sona 2001 revisited, Performance against targets – Ibon Foundation
- > Full Transcript Of President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo’s SONA 2009
- No To Con-Ass HR 1109!
- Reproductive Health Bill 5043
- 160 Ateneo De Manila University Professors declare support for the RH Bill
- 33 more ateneo professors support rh bill, now 192 professors
- 63.9% of pinays risk unplanned pregnancy – FPS
- 8 REASONS WHY CATHOLICS SUPPORT RH by Sen. Miriam Defensor-Santiago
- A Jesuit Sociologist on RH Bill by John J. Carroll, S.J.
- ADB : Poverty In the Philippines – causes, constraints & opportunities
- amendments to House Bill 4244 – consolidated reproductive health bill
- ateneo president fr villarin ignores bishop, upholds independent thinking and appreciates ateneo professors efforts on rh bill
- ateneo upholding academic freedom : “The university has its own purposes which cannot be subordinated to other objectives”
- based on serious evidence, the RH Bill is pro-poor and authentically pro-life & pro-family – UP Economics Professors
- bishop wants pro rh bill Ateneo professors fired – hahahaha
- catholic bishops’ dirty words against RH Bill supporters – unchristian accusations
- CBCP answers fr joaquin bernas on rh bill via print ad at philippine daily inquirer
- consolidated reproductive health bill full text – House Bill RH 4244
- de la salle university professors support the rh bill – “rh bill is pro-life”
- fr. bernas answers bishop reyes & the CBCP : points out where the bishop erred on rh bill
- Fr. Joaquin Bernas on #rhbill : serves the welfare of the nation and especially of poor women who cannot afford the cost of medical service
- homily on Humanae Vitae by bishop lagdameo
- how anti RHBill proponents fail to reproduce logic, the senator miriam speech
- Humanae Vitae encyclical – basis for catholic church’s stand on birth control (read text)
- is representative manny pacquaio helping or hurting the cause of anti-RH Bill proponents?
- joint statement of ateneo and UP professors : Pass The RH Bill Now
- Philippines National Demographic and Health Survey 2008
- pulse asia survey : high 73% agree with RH Bill – october 2010 survey
- Senator Miriam Defensor Santiago’s sponsorship speech (part 1) on the RH Bill – transcript
- senator sotto’s legacy- sotto makes it to New York Times on the rh bill
- sotto on #rhbill is the laughing stock of social media, he victimized himself – patricia evangelista
- teaching of my church is to respect beliefs of other religions – Fr. Bernas SJ on the RH Bill
- the continuing saga of Sarah Pope, the blogger senator tito sotto plagiarized
- UN Study – birth control needed for PH to benefit from eco growth
- UP and Ateneo professors issues support on RH Bill
- UP School Of Economics : Population, Poverty, Politics and the Reproductive Health Bill
- wawam tweet on UST Varsitarian’s article attacking Ateneo & Las Salle professors stand on RH Bill shown on gma NewsTV
- why pinoys who are single or married need family planning in their relationship
- Catholics Can Support The RH Bill In Good Conscience – Ateneo Professors’ Position Paper RH Bill 5043
- RH Bill 5043 SWS Survey – 71% of catholics agree with the RH Bill
- RH Bill No. 5043 Full Text
- UP School Of Economics : Population, Poverty, Politics and the Reproductive Health Bill
- US Presidential Election
contribute to this blog, contact us
Topics Covered Here
- 2010 election results
- 2010 philippine presidential election
- 2010 Presidentiables Face-Off
- 2010 Presidentiables milestones
- 2010 Presidentiables Poll- vote here
- 2010 SWORDS
- 2013 elections
- 2013 Senatoriables
- 2016 Election Marketing
- 2016 elections
- 2016 presidentiables
- ADS? Sindrome
- alan peter cayetsno
- antonio trillanes
- aquino administration
- aquino to lose election
- ariel querubin
- attack ads
- automated election
- bayani fernando
- bayani fernando tv ads
- bishop lagdameo
- bongbong marcos
- bro. eddie villanueva
- cardinal rosales
- catholic church
- cerge remonde
- cha-cha (charter change)
- chesley sullenberger
- chief justice puno
- Chief Justice Renato Corona impeachment
- chiz escudero
- chiz escudero tv ads
- cory aquino
- Cyber Crime Law
- ed panlilio
- eddie villanueva
- eddie villanueva ads
- EDSA people power revolution
- edu manzano
- edwin lacierda
- endorsement ads for consumer brands
- erap estrada
- erap estrada tv ads
- filipino voters
- fr. joaquin bernas sj
- francis pangilinan
- gilbert teodoro
- gilbert teodoro tv ads
- gloria macapagal arroyo
- GMA7 Isang Tanong
- governor ed panlilio
- grace poe
- gringo honasan
- Hermogenes Ebdane
- how to lose a philippine presidential election
- how to win philippine elections
- Internet Freedom Bill
- jaime cardinal sin
- jamby madrigal
- jc de los reyes
- jejomar binay
- jojo binay
- juan ponce enrile
- kris aquino
- leila de lima
- leni robredo
- liza maza
- loren legarda
- loren legarda ads
- manila hostage
- Manny Pacquiao
- manny villar
- manny villar tv ads
- many villar website
- mar roxas
- mar roxas tv ads
- martial law
- memo to presidentiables
- Memo To:
- mike velarde
- mindscape landmark
- miriam santiago
- moral force
- negative campaign ads
- nene pimentel
- Nicanor Perlas
- noli de castro
- noynoy aquino
- noynoy aquino kahindik-hindik
- noynoy aquino palapakpakan
- noynoy aquino tv ads
- P10B pork barrel scam
- PDI Talk Of The Town
- philippine advertising
- philippine economy
- philippine education
- philippine elections
- philippine media
- philippine senate
- ping lacson
- platform of government
- political ads
- political tv ads
- politics in the philippines
- pork barrel
- presidentiable polls
- presidentiables brand positioning
- presidentiables stand on issues
- presidentiables twitter acount
- presidential debates
- pulse asia
- Quick Read
- ralph recto
- Randy David
- readers reactions
- reproductive health
- RH Bill 5043
- RH Law
- richard gordon
- richard gordon tv ads
- rody duterte
- ronaldo puno
- satur ocampo
- social media
- surveys & polls
- The 2010 Presidentiables Blog
- The 2010 Presidentiables Victory Forum
- the presidency of noynoy aquino
- The Victory Forum
- the wawam blogs
- US politics
- vice presdientiables
- what a waste of advertising money
- why aquino will lose the election
- why gilbert teodoro will lose the election
- why manny villar will lose the election
- June 2016 (2)
- April 2016 (4)
- March 2016 (5)
- February 2016 (11)
- January 2016 (4)
- December 2015 (2)
- November 2015 (1)
- October 2015 (4)
- September 2015 (4)
- July 2015 (1)
- June 2015 (2)
- March 2015 (1)
- January 2015 (4)
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (4)
- October 2014 (5)
- September 2014 (4)
- May 2014 (4)
- April 2014 (2)
- March 2014 (1)
- January 2014 (1)
- November 2013 (1)
- October 2013 (5)
- August 2013 (1)
- July 2013 (7)
- June 2013 (1)
- March 2013 (7)
- February 2013 (3)
- January 2013 (8)
- December 2012 (2)
- November 2012 (4)
- October 2012 (2)
- September 2012 (10)
- August 2012 (9)
- July 2012 (6)
- June 2012 (1)
- May 2012 (6)
- April 2012 (1)
- March 2012 (5)
- February 2012 (1)
- January 2012 (7)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (3)
- October 2011 (6)
- September 2011 (3)
- August 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (6)
- May 2011 (11)
- April 2011 (11)
- March 2011 (3)
- February 2011 (1)
- January 2011 (4)
- December 2010 (3)
- November 2010 (5)
- October 2010 (8)
- September 2010 (9)
- August 2010 (7)
- July 2010 (16)
- June 2010 (11)
- May 2010 (59)
- April 2010 (53)
- March 2010 (34)
- February 2010 (36)
- January 2010 (32)
- December 2009 (35)
- November 2009 (56)
- October 2009 (36)
- September 2009 (41)
- August 2009 (59)
- July 2009 (74)
- June 2009 (33)
- May 2009 (19)
- April 2009 (8)
- March 2009 (14)
- February 2009 (8)
- January 2009 (30)
- December 2008 (18)
- November 2008 (12)
latest posts by 2010 presidentiables contributors